POE 3.3 Witch Elementalist Builds
Elementalists deal with all factors elemental. They’ve access to conditional but effective element harm bonuses; some granted periodically or using a skill requirement. They can also specialize in elemental ailments, Herald skills, and elemental golems. Some passive skills are often mixed and matched to accommodate many damage sorts, even physical and chaos. In this Post, U4gm share six PoE 3.3 Witch Elementalist Builds for you.
[Poe 3.3 Build] Enki’s Arc Witch – a beginner & SSF-friendly Lightning Caster
I’m not sure if I understand correctly one of your previous replies. So currently, this build would be more potent as Inquisitor, instead of Witch?
I’ve played for a month or two only as your Arc Witch on standard, but currently, I’m thinking about having some fun in the new League. Do you think this updated build is excellent to go as the 1st character in the new league? Or maybe you could advise me different build, right from the start?
Currently, I’ve stuck at level 87 with my witch – not playing that much, but also I’m losing exp from time to time by some accidental deaths (in most cases, unexpected large and influential groups of mobs rather than on bosses). Is it the case that I’ve made something incorrectly/ missing something significant regarding sustain? Or just this build isn’t made to be “pretty tanky with nice DPS”?
I saw few videos regarding build picks for 3.3 – almost all of them were mele builds which isn’t really what I’m looking forward to – I prefer range DPS than mele 🙂 Please, advise me if this new build would be excellent, or if you know a better “starting” build.
I’ve heard some rumors, which for new leagues, gems with item quantity are very useful, but in the 3.3 arc which, such gams will deal terrible loss of DPS 🙁
But when I’m watching YT, I have a feeling that game on my Laptop is not working with right enough performance for the build based on dodge everything. I’m looking for some build, which will allow “some small mistakes”… so it seems like I will have to take into consideration also mele based builds
+ extremely cheap to gear
+ fully SSF-capable
+ relatively fast mapping
+ flexible can run most map mods
+ high Block, Spellblock & Mind over Matter
– not made for Facetanking
– mediocre single-target damage
– Lightning has a huge damage range
– can’t quickly do T16 Guardians, Shaper & Uber Atzir
Skill Tree: https://tinyurl.com/yd649uzj
Example Link: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1147951
[Poe 3.3 Build] Volatile Dead Elementalist (or Inquisitor) [HC/SC/Uber Izaro/Shaper]
The build either uses a Spell Totem + Skeleton setup or a Decoy Totem to distract harder enemies or bosses from targeting you, besides this, it brings enemies down with the full power of your flamy balls.
A simple CWDT setup combined with Immortal Call is there to help you vs. Bone Husks & Porcupines.
Merely use Magma Orb or Freezing Pulse together with Fire Trap or whatever other ability you prefer till you hit level 12 in which case I recommend using Firestorm. This will then be used till you hit level 16 in act two and pick up the Desecrate skill gem which will now allow you to go back to act 1 and pick up Spell Cascade, those two linked together will now let you to switch entirely over to the Volatile Dead setup which should be connected like this early on:
Volatile Dead – Spell Cascade + either Added Lightning or Added Cold (or both if possible) till you can get yourself Controlled Destruction & Elemental Focus which will replace those 2 when available.
During this part of the game it is strongly recommended to have these four auras:
Clarity – Herald of Thunder & Herald of Ice, Herald of Ash.
You might be low on Dexterity for all of this, so I recommend using a Dexterity increasing amulet such as a Jade Amulet.
You will continue using this until your level 41 in which case you can equip the NYCTA’s Lantern which will carry you to yellow tier maps if not more. You want to move your Volatile Dead setup in there using Volatile Dead – Spell Cascade – Elemental Focus. You don’t want to switch away from this till you get a 5L or 6L in which case you want to move in your Cremation within this (yes it’s better than a standard 4L) with these links: Cremation – GMP – Conc Effect. Use this till you can afford the end-game weapon Doryani’s Catalyst.
PoB Link: https://pastebin.com/caiuJib7
Example Link: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2049756
[Poe 3.3 Build] 5 Flavors of Golems – Shaper, Uber Atziri and more!
The path of the building contains some sample gear, although it might be an idea to use six golems and a shield instead of dual clay shapers if you want to shield charge and get some extra defense
Most builds use a flame golem which is a highly debated topic. When it comes to the gem links, it depends on what type of chest you are using – for example does it have +1 gems (skin of the loyal) or maybe even +2 (crazy lucky corruption of skin of the loyal) if it has either, you will want an empower. The other gems? Well, it’s a bit tricky (and I’m not one to do the math), but what I’ve seen, the following is true:
You always want the four guaranteed gems: Flame Golem, GMP, Spell Echo, Minion Harm. No exceptions
PoB Link: https://pastebin.com/PwVEVhPQ
Skill Tree: https://tinyurl.com/ybjgeyoe
Example Link: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1828990
[Poe 3.3 Build] Beginner Guide – Frostbolt Elementalist (with 10c Budget Gearing Video)
This is a very newbie friendly build that is fun to play on a budget!
This was considered by the community to be a disappointing ascendancy revamp in 3.3. However, I feel it will be a good league starter for beginners and this build pretty much just got all buffs! So I decided I’d update the build and repost it.
Maybe Brine King unless you have some other stun mitigation if you just want to set it and forget it.
Since we want to stay at range and avoid getting hit and avoid having nearby enemies, once you’ve captured souls that add either of those elements, either Solaris or luminaries are both excellent.
Keep in mind that these are meant to be situational, so if you are running a map with the chain or extra projectiles, you can switch to Lunaris (if you’ve upgraded it)
Divine vessels are like 1c each, but capturing souls not something most people will do to fill out all of their panthea on one character since you have to do it over again for each new build.
+ Beginner Friendly
+ Solid League Starter for building currency and mapping
+ Budget Friendly
+ Fun and Satisfying to Play
+ Has an Awesome Skill Effect Microtransaction if you feel like it!
– Weak single target after about tier 7 maps (eventually you may wish to skip bosses unless you figure out a better only target solution)
– Inquisitor is likely a stronger option, but I find this will be simple and fun for beginners (see section below)
Skill Tree: https://tinyurl.com/yb4dh33g
PoB Link: https://pastebin.com/n2eY4qwU
Example Link: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1975288
[Poe 3.3 Build] Echo crit-arc, Witch-Elementalist / Scion-Ascendant (Ele/Inq)
– This build is usually played as either a witch with the Elementalist ascendancy OR Scion-Ascendant, picking Elementalist & Inquisitor ascendancy-attributes.
– Access to the Scion class requires at least one transparent up to the end of act 3 (rescue the Scion from the final room just before the final boss of act 3)
– The build is quite squishy if played as Witch (Scion has access to quite a few more health nodes), a wand + spirit shield instead of 2 wands may be beneficial for survivability.
– Arc is not available to the Scion until act 3, use spark (act 1) until Arc is available
– Bandit Quest: Help Alira (kill the other 2)
– Stop Leveling CWDT at around level 10-12 (otherwise, it will hardly ever proc)
Pros & cons:
Pros: Cheap, easy, beginner-friendly, mind over matter, pack clearing (speed & dmg)
Cons: Very Simple, a tad lacking in boss dmg, Squishy
– Central damage ability: Arc, supported by spell echo, is the core of the build and our main damaging spell. It¡¯s fantastic for clearing packs of mobs reliably & efficiently, Arc¡¯s damage is boosted by Controlled destruction support, Added lightning harm, increased critical strike support, Critical damage support (The reduced crit from controlled destruction is offset by the extra crit from increased crit strike support and crit nodes from the passive tree).
– Secondary damage ability: Ball Lightning for boss fights (Arc is not great single target dmg), supported by Controlled Destruction support, Elemental focus support, Increased Crit damage support.
– Auras: Our two main characters are Clarity (mana regen) and Blasphemy-Conductivity (+ lightning dmg & shock)
– Movement: Lightning warps as our central movement ability and to allow a quick get-away if getting overwhelmed/surrounded by mobs. Supported by: Lesser duration support & Faster casting support (gotta go FAST!)
– Golems: Our first Golem will be the lightning golem, because of the lovely elemental damage buff it provides us; Our second Golem will be the Stone Golem, for a little bit of added survivability when mapping. Minion life support supports golems.
– Survivability: As with most builds, we will be taking advantage of Immortal Call & CWDT (Cast When Harm Taken), with the addition of molten shell & increased duration support. This provides us with pretty good survivability in a tight situation. We will also be taking Mind over Matter (quite early on) from the passive skill-tree.
Skill Tree: https://tinyurl.com/y8j52mvw
Example Link: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2094189